If you are the kind of person who loves being invited to parties, then chances are you have a long list of celebrations to attend.
And while dressing up in your most glamorous look can help to turn some heads, this does not mean that bigger is better.
In fact, many women are now choosing a more natural look when it comes to makeup, which sometimes feels more appropriate when attending dinners and ceremonies.
So if you want to replicate some natural glamor, then you have come to the right place.
In the following article, we have compiled a list of 21 natural makeup ideas that are perfect for parties, so that you can go to the ball feeling like this year’s cinderella.
So why not take a look at our ideas and see which one inspires you the most…
Before You Get Started
- Begin with a clean, well-moisturized face, ensuring your skin is a smooth canvas for natural makeup.
- Aim for light to medium-coverage foundations and concealers to let your skin’s natural beauty shine through.
- Opt for earthy and neutral makeup shades that complement your natural skin tone and enhance your features.
- Keep the look natural by using minimal products, embracing your skin’s texture, and focusing on enhancing your unique beauty.
- Incorporate a soft highlighter or illuminator to achieve a radiant and healthy glow in your natural makeup look.
1. Neutral Tones
Image by @itakeyou via Pinterest
If you want to look natural and glamorous, it is always best to start with neutral colors, especially on the lips.
Just add some pink blush to the cheeks and you will have a natural look that can be further enhanced with some sparkling eyeshadow.
2. False Lashes
Image by @okchicas via Pinterest
When it comes to making your eyes pop, there’s nothing more effective than neutral makeup and a false lash.
However, the key ingredient in this look is a touch of gold eyeshadow, which helps to draw attention to the natural beauty of your eyes.
3. Sexy Chic
Image by @vivaglammag via Pinterest
While you should never overdo it on the makeup, there’s nothing wrong with sporting winged eyeliner and red lipstick.
Some may call the combination unnatural, but there’s no denying that the final look oozes with sexiness and class.
4. Soft Features
Image by @lashandcrownbeauty via Pinterest
If you are often complimented for your soft features, then this combination of pink blush and rose eyeshadow is the look for you.
Not only does the makeup scream subtlety, but it can also be finished off with a neutral lip or light gloss.
5. Peachy Tones
Image by @realstyle via Pinterest
Combining red lips and peachy tones may seem like a simple combination, but we promise the final result is nothing less than stunning.
While this look can be worn by anyone for any occasion, it particularly flatters women with earthy tones (such as dark hair and green eyes).
6. Highlight Glam
Image by @Okemute__ via Pinterest
If you want to accentuate your cheekbones, there’s no better product to use than a beautiful highlight.
For the best results, we recommend pairing this product with a clean look, as well as a gradient lip or natural gloss.
7. Pink Accents
Image by @glamourmaguk via Pinterest
While some people may see this combination as too much, we promise you will be blown away by the final result.
Sporting pink blush, lipstick and eyeshadow – this color helps to soften your natural features and is the perfect look for a festive ball.
8. Orange Undertones
Image by @vivaglammag via Pinterest
When working with pale skin, orange undertones are a sure-fire way to produce a rich and glamorous look.
All you need to complete the ensemble is a flesh-colored lip and a pink or peach eyeshadow with a hint of shine.
Quick Natural Makeup Guide
- Subtle Shade Selection: Opt for makeup shades that closely match your skin tone for a minimalistic effect. Earthy tones work well for a natural appearance.
- Level of Maintenance: Natural makeup is typically low-maintenance, emphasizing your natural features. Focus on skincare and light makeup application.
- Suitable for: Natural makeup complements all skin tones and types. It’s about enhancing what you already have.
- Light and Breathable: Use lightweight and breathable makeup products to ensure your skin looks and feels natural.
9. Serving Drama
Image by @yourclassylook via Pinterest
If you want to make a dramatic entrance, then you will simply adore this traditional cat’s eye and neutral combo.
Featuring double eyeliner above and below the eye, this look is softened by the addition of peachy tones and a signature rose gold lip.
10. Glittering Gold
Image by @hitchedcouk via Pinterest
Sometimes it’s the most minimal looks that provoke significant reactions, something which is true of our next idea.
Using gold and silver tones to enhance your natural beauty, this look relies heavily on the shimmering eye to create its dramatic effect.
11. Dual Colors
Image by @msemilylyons via Pinterest
A natural look does not mean void of color, which is why we have decided to showcase this stunning and unique approach.
Boasting a clean and natural face, this look places all the focus on the eyes, with the combination of purple and orange creating a smooth and harmonious balance.
12. Looking Radiant
Image by @itakeyou via Pinterest
If you want to transform yourself into a divine being, then look no further than this warm and inviting look.
Featuring rich and earthy tones, this makeup helps to accentuate the wearer’s natural beauty and can be finished off with a nude lip and headpiece.
3. White Shimmer
Image by @shopkariella via Pinterest
When using a highlighter, you can achieve the best results by using the product as a blush and eyeshadow.
All you have to do is paint a natural face and then use the highlighter to enhance the cheekbones and pull focus to the eyes. Neutral tones work best if you want the shimmer to really stand out.
14. Natural Beauty
Image by @Glamorweb via Pinterest
The true natural look can be accomplished in a myriad of ways, although we personally prefer a combination of warm and pink tones.
Just pair these colors together with a natural lip and you will have a clean and simple look that is perfect for summer gatherings and festive celebrations.
15. Eyebrow Envy
Image by @ellemag via Pinterest
Cara Delevigne is the reason why natural eyebrows are in, so it made sense to include one of her looks on our list.
Sporting her natural eyebrows, Delevigne creates her own natural look with the help of clean makeup, red lipstick and a slight shimmer under the eyes.
Keep in Mind
- Sun Protection: To maintain the health and safety of your skin, always wear sunscreen underneath cosmetics. For touch-ups, use a makeup sponge or use a sunscreen stick.
- Natural Glow: To give your cheekbones and temples a naturally dewy, sun-kissed shine, use a cream-based or liquid highlighter.
- Setting the Base: If you have dry skin, stay away from using a setting powder to set your base. For a revitalizing boost, substitute a couple of spritzes of your preferred setting spray.
- Clothes: Natural makeup looks well with a wide range of outfits, from party-ready formal clothing to sporty, casual options.
16. Breaking Tradition
Image by @aestheticssssssssssssss via Pinterest
While many people agree that nude lips are the best when it comes to natural makeup, we personally enjoy it when someone breaks with tradition.
This classic natural look boasts neutral tones with little eyeshadow, and yet the makeup is beautifully punctuated with a chocolate brown lip.
17. Bold Eye
Image by @dewildesalhab via Pinterest
Natural makeup Ideas can be upgraded with the addition of a bold lip and eye, as the clean canvas helps to draw attention to these areas.
For example, when sporting natural makeup, you can catch people’s attention with the addition of green eyeliner, as well as a dark and glossy lip.
18. Midnight Black
Image by @glamourmag via Pinterest
As we previously mentioned, there’s no better way to compliment a natural look than with a bold eye, especially when it comes to parties.
Take this clean and natural look that has been heightened through the use of a heavy liner and you will see exactly what we mean.
19. Warm Accents
Image by @herbivorie via Pinterest
Highlight your favorite features with a hint of orange and you will have everything you need to pull off a glamorous and natural look.
Just add some shimmer and you can complete this look with a pink or natural lip.
To enhance your makeup-free look and get a sun-kissed look, apply a sheer or cream bronzer.
20. Standing Out
Image by @love_hairstyles via Pinterest
If you want to stand out at your next party, then why not transform yourself into a Greek statue made from gold.
Boasting a glittery eye and gold highlight, this look is made complete with a glossy lip and a pair of fake lashes.
21. Natural Glam Makeup
Image by @heidymakeupstudioo via Pinterest
Natural glam makeup is a lightweight foundation for a radiant base that conceals imperfections.
Softly define your brows and enhance your eyes with neutral eyeshadows, adding depth and dimension without overpowering.
Apply mascara for long, fluttery lashes and subtle eyeliner for definition. Choose a natural blush and a soft, luminous highlighter for a healthy flush.
Finish with nude or pale pink lipstick, striking the perfect balance between an alluring and understated look for any party, ensuring you feel confident and glamorous all night long.
Ancient Egyptians were among the first to embrace natural makeup, using ingredients like copper and lead for eye makeup and crushed beetles for red pigment, laying the foundation for modern cosmetics.
- Breath Of Fresh Beauty: 25 Light Blue Eyeshadow Looks To Unveil The Allure Of Radiant Hues In 2024 - November 13, 2023
- 55 Day Of The Dead Makeup Ideas To Transform Your Look In 2024 - November 13, 2023
- Wings Of Beauty: 25 Angel Makeup Looks To Discover The Ethereal Charm Of Heavenly Radiance In 2024 - November 13, 2023