(FTC: In partnership with Mirum.)
Hey babes! How many ways do you part your hair,
In this post, I’ll show you 8 ways I like to part my hair to totally change up my hairstyle – yea, JUST by changing my part I can create a totally new look, amazing! I’m also going to tell you guys about an exciting New range of haircare that will keep your frizzy hair smooth for DAYS for all your bad, unmanageable hair days! It’s seriously THAT good!
Last year, I couldn’t stop raving about the Suave Rose Oil duo, because it volumized my flat, boring, thinning hair without making
Well, Suave did it again with this New “Keratin Infusion” line with the Keralock Technology. Basically, if you have frizzy hair (weak, damaged, over processed, too much heat, etc), this duo will infuse lost Keratin inside your hair fibers (why you’re SO frizzy!), so you can have a longer-lasting smoothness and shine to your mane! The formula is super moisturizing too, so it’s perfect for all you long haired girls and it lasts for DAYS! I can also tell you guys that it didn’t weigh down my hair at all! I
So don’t wait, and go pick this up next time you’re in Walmart!
Now, let me show you guys some ways you can change up your part for all your bad or good hair days!
- Clean Center Part: great on clean hair, not
oilhair! Not flattering on round faces.
2. Messy Center Part: OK, even on oily hair days – good for all face shapes!
3. Deep side part: The best part for all face shapes & occasions. Looks great on everyone!
4. Side Part. Ok on
5. Zig Zag Center Part: Great for thin or thinning hair and it hides dirty hair well.
6. Zig-Zag Side Part: More flattering than center zigzag. Great for oily hair – slimming too.
7. Retro Part (Bardot): Center Part with
8. No-part Part: Tease the heck out of your roots and smooth it all back. With Zero scalp showing, no one will ever know that you haven’t washed your hair in 7 days. Looks amazing for red carpet too. Not flattering on long, diamond or square faces.
If you guys follow me on Instagram – you can watch the Parted Hairstyles in this video, and if you guys want to try out the new Keratin line (for frizz-control), click here. Actually, I recommend the entire Suave Professionals Gold Shampoos & Conditioners series, because I tested most of them in 2018 and I’m always shocked by how good my hair looks (and smells) after using it.
There is a line perfect for your hair needs/problems, so take advantage of these promos at Walmart:
- In February, Suave shampoos and conditioners (28oz sizes ONLY) will be $1.00 off (current price $4.98; offer price $3.98)
- March 3rd – $1/1 FSI on Shampoo & Conditioner, Styling products (Mar. 3-17)
Have a beautiful day everyone!
Big thanks to my Mirum fam for sponsoring this post. All opinions are always my own and honest.