Hi, my loves!
Let me show you 2 NEW & easy way to curl your hair without heat, using a bun! Last month was a horribly busy month for me, but when I’m under a lot of pressure, oddly enough, I *always* get the best ideas. And these soft heatless curls are the result of them.
You can do today’s heatless curls in 3~5 minutes, and these are suitable for long or medium hair, whether your hair is thick, layered, straight, or curly.
These are easy to put in but even easier to style it in the morning. How many times have you tried out these no-heat curl methods to spend 30 minutes in the morning, trying to sort out the mess? Too damn many times to count, I know! Today’s curls will take 1-minute to style, NOT joking even slightly! It’s a basically a unwrap-and-go kind of curls~! You need to try this for school or work!
If the hair tutorial video doesn’t play, watch it on my YouTube channel by clicking, heatless curls .
Quick Step-by-Step Instructions
(watch the video for the full tutorial)
Voluminous heatless waves created with a hair donut.
- Do this on 95% dry hair (use water bottle). Make a high ponytail and be sure to tie it loosely.
- Use a thick hair donut and insert your ponytail through the opening.
- Wrap your hair around the donut and pin the ends of your hair on the donut with a bobby pin. I split my hair into 2 sections, however, if your hair is thin or not as long as mine, you can do it in 1 section.
- Allow it to dry for at least 8 plus hours.
- Remove everything and style as usual.
Big heatless curls created with pin-curl bun.
- Do this on 95% dry hair, but keep a water bottle handy. If your hair is naturally frizzy or curly, it’s better to do this on damp hair (70% dry), but it also means it’ll take longer to dry. Moreover, if you have hard to style hair, be sure to use a soft gel or mouse while the hair is still damp.
- Make another ponytail high up on your crown. To prevent dents, tie the pony loosely.
- Split your ponytail into 3~5 sections and make pin curls around the elastic band. Since my hair is long and thick, I created 5 pin-curls. For normal hair length and thickness 3 is ideal. To create my pin-curls, I wrapped my sections around 3 fingers and pin them up with a bobby pin.
- Leave it in your hair for 8+ hours
- Style as usual.
If you’re experiencing hair loss or would just like to grow more hair, try out Grow Gorgeous hair growing serum. I’m using this now and I notice my hair falling a lot less since switching to it.
GET 15% OFF with code: TinaGG15
hair tutorial secret: The 2nd hairstyle, if you guys noticed, my roots seems really dark and greasy. Well, I STILL had conditioner left in my hair… ugh! As soon as I got done doing the tutorial, I promptly washed my hair again. .. *sigh* What a waste, the curls turned out soooo pretty!
FTC: This is not a sponsored post.
Seen this totally easy, no-heat curl tutorial? It’s done with a paper-towel!