Do you guys remember our last week’s, Fake Waterfall Braid tutorial? Hack hairstyles are so convenient and easy to do, but you should always try to learn the proper way as well. Therefor, in this video, I’m going to force you to learn it! <evil grin>
But don’t worry, we’re not just doing a boring Waterfall braid hairstyle that you’ve already seen 50 times, I mixed the waterfall braids with the popular, Big Elsa Braid , AKA voluminous French braid, to keep it super fun! 😀
Scroll down for the Waterfall Braid mixed Elsa Braid tutorial for long or medium hair!
It turned out sooooo gorgeous! I love love loved this braided hairstyle, and you totally should try it! If you do, share it with me on Instagram with hashtag #MWhairstyles.
TIME: 30 MINUTES
( watch the tutorial video for more info)
How to Waterfall Braid mixed Elsa Braid Hair Tutorial
- Spray your hair with matte wax and tease the crown.
- Split your hair into 3 sections.
- Waterfall braid the side sections with the falling hair going towards the back of your head.
- Tie up ends of the waterfall braids with an elastic band.
- French braid the middle section and incorporate the waterfall braids.
- Once you’ve tied the braid, pull out the edges to make it bigger.
- You can cut off the elastic used on the waterfall braid but I decided to leave mine in.
If the video doesn’t play, watch it on my YouTube channel by clicking – Waterfall Braid Hairstyle.
Best Bobby Pins – get the Marianna brand.
Mouse over the images to share them on Pinterest!
Thanks for watching! See you guys next week, be sure to subscribe!