We’re still doing EASY back to school hairstyles this month! Easy doesn’t have to mean boring though, as I’ll show you in this quick hair tutorial video.
Scroll down to watch the 3 Easy Back to School Hairstyles Video, best for medium or long hair lengths.
This video went up 2 weeks ago on my YouTube hair tutorial channel, so if you missed it, we covered how to create a milkmaid braid on yourself (also known as halo crown braids ) with merged fishtail, a side rope braid mixed in with fishtail braids, and a romantic, double flipped half-up half-down updo. All of these easy, everyday hairstyles will take you about 5 minutes to do, perfect for school, work, or even as a wedding hair.
How to Create a Merged-Fishtail, Crown Braid On Yourself | Easy Back to School Hairstyles
- Split the back of your crown in 2 and fishtail braid them.
- Tie the 2 fishtail braids with an elastic band.
- Apply dry wax on your hair.
- Split your hair in 2 and include a fishtail braid in each section.
- Create 2 normal braids and tie the ends with an elastic band.
- Pull out the sides to expand the braids.
- Then wrap the braids around your head and pin them in place.
For this hairstyle, you’ll need;
- hair wax
- 4 elastic bands
- bobby or hair pins
My current fav hair extensions:
DISCOUNT CODE: MakeupWearables
If the video player doesn’t work, watch it here Easy Back to School Hairstyle .
And if you want to pin both pictorials, I glued them for you! 😀
Check out my previous Lazy Easy Back to School Hairstyles?
Did you subscribe to be notified of more cute tutorials? See you guys next Thursday! xo