Since I’ve been getting so many back-to-school hairstyles requests lately, here are 6 super easy, lazy hairstyles that you can do in 5 minutes. These are the ultimate, lazy summer-dos! I think I’m going to turn this into a Lazy-Hairstyles series, what do you guys think?
Anyhoo, scroll down to the bottom to watch the hair tutorial video, and let me know which one was your favorite out of the bunch! 🙂
In this easy, no-heat, lazy hairstyles tutorial video, learn how to do 2 messy buns low on the nape, a half- French braided side ponytail, and 3 half-up half-down, everyday hairstyles.
( from the above pics – left to right)
- 1) The braided updo on damp hair. I made a diagonal part and then half-French braided both sections, before tying them together to form a side ponytail.
- 2) A crown French braid with voluminous Barbie curls. Simply French braid your crown to get the hair out of your face, then curl the rest with a 32 mm. I love this easy hairstyle during summer.
- 3) Twisty messy bun. Twist the crown section towards the low ponytail and make a low bun. twist the sides towards the bun and wrap it around it.
- 4) Make a half-updo with your crown section. Then take the sides and crisscross it over the elastic before pinning it in place.
- 5) Voluminous knotted bun. Simply make multiple knots until you’ve knotted your whole head, then wrap the ends around itself to form a voluminous messy bun. From reading everyone’s comment, this seems to be the most popular from this lazy hairstyles video. 🙂
- 6) Double knotted everyday, half-up, half-down hairstyle. After tying the crown into a simple half-up. Take the sides and knot it twice before pinning the ends.
All of these cute and easy hairstyles can be done on medium, or long hair lengths. Whether it’s for school, work, or a fancy occasion.
If the video doesn’t play, watch it on my YouTube hair channel by clicking, How to Lazy Hairstyles .
My current fav hair extensions:
DISCOUNT CODE: MakeupWearables
This is my favorite Argan Oil
Did you subscribe to be notified of more cute hair tutorials?
If you try any of these lazy hairstyles, be sure to tag me on Instagram @MWhairstyles + #MWhairstyles so I can see them! <3