Hi, everyone! In today’s hair tutorial video, I’m going to show you an easy way to dress up an elegant and romantic, half-up hairstyle with just a couple of curls.
As always, simply scroll down to the bottom to see this, curly, half-up hairstyle. Hair tutorial video for medium or long hair lengths.
I like to wear my own hair like this when I’m out on a casual dinner-date with my hubby, but this half-up, half-down updo will practically work for any occasion; for school, work, or for a formal occasion like a wedding.
This long, curly, half-up, half-down hairstyle is actually a ponytail, and there are 2 ways to do it.
- Section out the hair in the back, and curl your hair with a 1″ curling iron.
- Once the back is curled, tie it in a mid-ponytail.
- Take the rest of the hair – sides and the crown, and curl it in small sections.
- Every time you curl a strand, don’t let it drop completely, instead, pin it on top of the ponytail until all of your hair is curled.
- You can wear it like this, as a curly, half-up hairstyle, which is the fancier version of the two.
- Another way is to gather all the hair into a ponytail afterwards.
- Tie it with another elastic.
- Wrap a strand of hair around the band.
- Insert a hair-clamp in middle of the ponytail to make the droopy ponytail more voluminous and fancy-looking.
PRODUCTS — USED
HAIR TUTORIAL VIDEO
If you’re having trouble viewing this video, click – half-up half-down hairstyle tutorial – to see it on my YouTube channel instead.
If you like half-up hairstyles, be sure to check out my voluminous Brigitte Bardot Hair Tutorial Video next.
Are you subscribed to be notified of future hair tutorials?